Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Am Finally a Blogger

Well, after finding out about blogs from my friend Arah's blog, the begining of October, I became hooked to viewing so many friends blogs. It is the best way to know what is going on in friends and families lives, no matter where you are. I wanted to create one right away but I needed a bit of help from Justin and with opening the store, he just hasn't had much free time to sit down and help me. But I wanted to be able to stay in contact with everyone. Having moved to Boise the last week of July, I was forced to start emailing, which is so impressive to many (or anyone who knows I never spent time on the computer) but now I am also a blogger. You can share stories, pictures, and so much more! It's wonderful!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

YEAH! I'm so glad you started blogging! I think I'm obsessed with checking and reading blogs now.

kim said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! So glad you could join us. Now if we could just get the rest to join us...

The kids are huge. They look the same, just bigger. Very cute!!!

Wendy said...

Welcome to blogging. Its quite fun.

Jandre said...

Hey Lori, It's jandre. Check out my blog.

www.homershippo.blogspot.com!


Miss you guys!

Heather said...

Hey Lori Barney, It was good to see you for a few minutes the other day. I wish your visit could have been for happier times but I am glad that you could make it. You are a good friend!! Here is my blog it is just a photography blog but I think I will put a family one up soon. I will let you know. Love you my friend!

Heather said...

http://heatherrocks1.blogspot.com/

I guess you need this LOL :o)