Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Trick or Treat...



Mmmm...pumpkin guts!

I know Halloween has come and gone but since I just started my blog, I wanted to share a couple cute Halloween pictures. A family we have gotten to know 3 doors down, ivited us and a few other neighbors over for pumpkin carving, apple bobbing, chili, and withces brew. We had alot of fun but Tyson had the most fun. He seemed to have enjoyed tasting the pumpkin guts and during apple bobbing, he took a bite out of almost every apple. After taking the bite, he'd hold it above his head and slam it into the big bucket of water, completely soaking himself everytime. And then laugh histerically at himself. Another little girl joined in. I tried to put a stop to it. It was 5ish and getting a bit chilly and concerned about all the apples he was biting. Everyone told me it was fine and to let him do it. Finally, he started turning purple in the face and shivering so Justin brought him home and put him in a nice warm bath. I ended up being sent home with 28 apples with 1 bite out of each. I made apple crisp the next night for FHE!! Halloween was great. I volunteered in Katelyn's class and then came home to start dinner. Justin was able to close the store at 5pm (none of the girls wanted to work and I wanted him to go with us, so it worked great! I was a bit worried about taking all 3 kids by myself). The kids loked so cute and everyone asked if I made Tyson's pirate costume. Oh if I could only sew a tenth that good. All credit had to be given to Old Navy. We hit a few houses in the neighborhood before heading to the trunk or treat. It was a happy day indeed.


2 comments:

Wendy said...

They look so cute in their costumes! Where did you get that cool power ranger costume?? Tyson looks so adorable in his costume!!

Live everyday to its fullest said...

Oh I love the Halloween costumes, the kids look sooo cute! And Tyson in HUGE I can't believe how much he has grown up. Chloe say to tell her Friend Logan Hi and she misses him!