Sunday, December 2, 2007

I Am So Boring, Busy, But Boring

Ok, so I know I haven't posted for a while, and it is not because I am still recovering from my accident, because I am totally fine (at least I am until we get a bill -although our insurance should cover it all, I hope). I have been doing plenty of things to share, I just don't know how to load/post pictures yet, and blogs are so much more fun with pictures. As I had to wait to start our blog, for Justin to have time to help me, I also have to wait for him to have time to teach me how to do the whole picture thing (he's the one that posted the other pictures for me). So hopefully I'll get something more exciting posted soon. In the meantime, I am just enjoying visiting everybody elses blogs. Thanks for all the wonderful crafts, ideas, and stories that people share.

7 comments:

kim said...

Adding pictures is easy. Cause I even can do it. Everything on my site is self taught and from experiment. All you have to do is when posting a new blog. click on add image. Then hit browse. For my computer I go to my documents and then my pictures. Once in my pictures, I select the folder I want to use and click on the open button. Then I pick the picture I want and hit the open button again. Then you go down to the upload and click. Your picture will be added in a minute. Give it a try and good luck!!!

Karen said...

I fixed my blog so you can comment on it now....

Heather said...

Hey Lori thanks for the comments. I have really started learning more about photography. I can't believe that you got in a wreck, so I want to know what the rental car people said, and what about the guy. Did he get out of Jail? How are things going? Did you find a new manager yet? Oh my e-mail is heachapman1@comcast.net

Talk to you soon!
Heather

Julie Carr said...

Hey Lori. Karen just told me how to add pics it really is that easy. How is Idaho? Check out where we moved..... Alaska!!

Wendy said...

Lori, I just read your comment on mine. My card holder is not cuter than yours. I thought yours was so cute. The reds and greens turned out so well.

Sonnet and Cameron said...

Hey girl! I got your card, loved it!

Oh and one more thing. I got tagged for the first time this week. So I tagged you in return. Check out my blog to see the tag game...

kim said...

OK Lori-- it is officially past time to update your blog. You tease us a bit and then leave us hanging!!! We want to see what you are up to!!!! We miss you!!!