Thursday, January 3, 2008

Another Christmas Come And Gone

The pictures are in no particular order. Just some that I thought were cute and showed how we spent some of our Christmas season. We hope your Christmas was great and have a wonderful New Year 2008!!
Tyson got this from us and loved it everytime he saw it at the store. I was excited for him to open it and he was too when he saw it. Too bad a week later, he could care less. But it sings 3 songs and is pretty fun.
If all the sugar they have had over the last month wasn't enough, but I gave into getting "vanilla snow cotton candy" and Katelyn and Logan had fun acting as Santa.

Christmas Eve, after stuffing ourselves with Chinese take-out (a new tradition we are starting when we celebrate Christmas alone), acting out the nativity and opening a few gifts, and just before bed so Santa could come!!

All I can say is that my kids love to get their pictures taken (most of the time). This is Christmas morning, after they spent nearly an hour in the bath. santa brought each of them a new bath toy.

We acted out the nativity and although I had to take pitures, I was the donkey Mary rode on and then I was the angel.

We were so glad the store was closed and Justin got to be home with us for Christmas Day!! This was our 1st Christmas with out all our family. With the store only being open a couple months now, Justin had to be here to open the day after Christmas, so we couldn't leave the area. It was sad but we still had a great Christmas!!

I love this picture of Tyson. He is just so happy! He loves to pose for the camera.

The kids at our ward Christmas Party! I love that Tyson is not afraid of santa. We saw Santa at 3 or 4 different places and he always tried to cut in line to get to Santa.

We used this picture on our Christmas cards and these were their outfits for Christmas Sunday. I think Logan especially, looks so handsome.
















5 comments:

Live everyday to its fullest said...

Oh I love all the pictures! They turned out so cute...and it looks like you had a blast over the holidays. My favorite pic is the one of everyone dressed up to act out the Nativity story...precious!

Wendy said...

It is too bad you couldn't spend it with family but I'm glad you still had a great Christmas. Those are all such cute pics of you and your family. I love the one of Tyson opening that elmo present.

kim said...

Glad you are back. Missed you. Love the pictures!!!! We had finally gotten to the point of not going anywhere for Christmas and we had to move. We celebrated our first Christmas here, just the 6 of us. Didn't seem quite as festive. It was nice and quiet, but not the same. We are back into going to Mom's because since Dad is gone, we can't bear to think of her waking alone on Christmas morning. There are pros and cons to both wyas. I'm just glad you got to enjoy Justin for a whole day uninterupted.

arah said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Your kids are growing up, I can't believe how much they have changed since July. so wierd! I hope the store is doing well. We miss you Boise girls!

Heather said...

Wow, I really can't believe how big the kiddos are getting. K-is so big and really a very pretty girl, I can totally hear her little voice still in my mind. L-Man what a big boy and a very handsome one. I love how wild he is, and I still miss him skipping primary to visit me in nursery. T-It was fun to have that little guy at my house. He has forgotten me now, gone are the days when he preferred me to you!! LOL I loved your little Christmas card, and we miss you guys so much. Brock still calls your old house the Barneys house. Glad to hear that your holidays were good and that your kids were spoiled! They deserve it!