Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween Festivites '08

PUMPKIN CARVING

Front

BackWe had so many fun Halloween parties: a big school one, kids classroom parties, a primary Harvest costume party, a playdate lunch party and of course the ward trunk or treat. Luckily, they were mostly spread out through the week. I love seeing the kids all dressed up.

SCHOOL PARTIES

This is Logans teacher this year and she was Katelyn's teacher last year. She is so WONDERFUL!! Katelyn and her teacher at her class party
Logans class watching Charlie Browns: The Great Pumpkin

I have to mention that this witch costume my mom made for my Halloween 21 years ago. It was so fun to have Katelyn wear something that was mine that her grandma made. And isn't she so cute!!

Logan and Ethan both wanted to be Indiana Jones and they both look so great! Poor Tyson had to miss all the fun on Halloween day. He had a fever and was a pretty miserable little guy for 4 days. Even though he is only 2 1/2, he totally knew what he was missing out on. When Justin, Katelyn and Logan left for our ward trunk or treat and dinner, Tyson just bawled. But he helped me hand out candy(we did keep him distant from our trick or treaters though) and Katelyn was a wonderful big sister and brought him home some candy.

We hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

They look so cute in their costumes. Love those painted pumpkins. Ethan and Logan were cute little Indiana Jones' weren't they? Just a little gentle reminder - SEND ME THAT PIC! :)

Uberly Ewe said...

oh what fun times. I love the pictures of the kids with all their candy spread out. I remember doing that when I was a kid. LOL

Sarah said...

Hi Lori! Love your pictures. Katelyn is getting so big. She's gorgeous. You better keep her under wraps! I'm glad you found our blog. It's fun to keep up on. You asked about my PICC line... I was SO, SO sick with my last pregnancy,that I had to have a permanent IV line in my arm. I couldn't eat, drink, function.. nothing, for nearly 4 months. I wouldn't recommend it! Life is back to normal, now. LOL!

Heather said...

LORI!!!! your kids are getting so big! I cannot believe it!! You guys are so cute. Love the witch, monkey and Dr. Jones!!! How fun!!! I am so glad that you are still posting

Mary Child said...

I'm so late! Wow, I've definitely been BUSY lately but this is pathetic; you posted A WEEK AGO!

Well, the pic's are adorable, I can't believe how much Katelyn looks like you, and the Barney fam appears to be having a wonderful Fall season! You guys are the cutest little fam EVER (and I especially love the picture of you feeding the camel in your Pumpkin Patch post)! You look great Lori!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. I sure love you Little Lori!

Live everyday to its fullest said...

Those are great pumpkins! Dang your kids are getting so big!!!! And so dang cute! Are you coming home for christmas?