Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Belated Birthday Post for Katelyn

On Sept. 10th Katelyn had her 7th birthday. My Grandpa and Grandma Osterberg were in town for a short visit and with a fun party, it was a great day!! Though, we did have a little incident where Tyson was playing with a Hannah Montana microphone and put the handle end in his mouth, fell and jam it into the back of his mouth. I know I can't control all that happens to them but I sure did feel like a bad mom. The poor kid was in pain and it was gross. Back to Katelyn, she chose to have a Hannah Montana party and we ended up having 14 kids here and it was crazy. Luckily the 2 neighbor girls across the street and the 2 girls their mom babysits had to to leave early. That was a bit more manageable. After the party, Katelyn picked Carls Jr. for dinner (they have a great play area).







After dinner, we saw an Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile and stopped for pictures.


4 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy belated birthday Katelyn. Good to see a update on the Barney's. It's been cold up here, but no snow yet. I hope the snow waits until at least thanksgiving time.

The Greene Gang said...

I can't believe how much she has grown up! It is so scary how fast it happens!! Happy, happy birthday Katelyn dear!!!!

Wendy said...

I think Katelyn looks really good with her adult teeth. And that's sayin a lot cause not all kids can pull those off. I know I couldn't.

I love how she picked Carl's Jr. Kids are so simple.

Becky said...

That was soo fun! I loved the girls singing the Hannah Montana song. Cynthia loves Hannah Montana- but truly has never seen the show - - it is just that all the other little girls talk about it. Happy Birthday to Katelyn!