Sunday, October 12, 2008

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!

I will start out by saying that I have missed the blogging world so I welcome myself back. Three month since my last post. That's pathetic but life doesn't seem to slow down!! Ok so a 20% chance of snow turned into a 100%. Friday evening it went from a little rain drizzle to wet snow that melted as soon as it hit the ground and then we ended up with huge flakes that covered every surface. I will also mention that just a week before the snow, we had a day that hit 90 degrees and the rest of the week was in the 80's. I am so mad!! I am not ready for the cold weather and especially snow!! The kids had soccer Saturday morning and when Katelyn's game started at 9am, the temperature was 32 degrees but according to the news, with the wind, it felt like 21. It was SO cold. They had to wear there winter coat under there uniforms. Luckily, by noon when Logan played, the snow had melted and the temperature had raised to 44 but it was still stinkin cold with the wind. Katelyn scored with this kick (bottom picture)!!! Justin's mom came to visit from Saturday morning to Sunday morning. We had planned on going to the pumpkin patch but with the cold weather we changed plans. She had to use a plane ticket before it expired so even though it was a very quick trip it was so nice to have her for a day. Well, it looks like our temperatures are suppose to be in the low 60's this week. As long as there is no snow, I can handle that!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

oh my gosh!!! I can't believe that you are blogging!!! LOL that is even more shocking then the snow fall!!!! hahaha well come back Lori Barney! We missed you!

Karen said...

Burrrrrrrrr.....Welcome Back

Uberly Ewe said...

Wow! Hope to read more posts! We have missed you!

arah said...

yeah, it's about time. Did you guys get a new van?

Mary Child said...

Nice to know you're still alive Little Lori. Did you move into a house? I thought you were in an apartment or something! You need to keep us more informed on the Barney goings-on....

Happy Late Birthday to Katelyn, and welcome back to blogging (but now I'M on a break! I peeked at yours b/c of the e-mail you sent out)!!!

Becky said...

ewwwww- I am not ready for winter yet either! This time of year is so hard with it going warm, then cold, then warm - - I always seem to have a cold. Great to hear from you!

Renee' P said...

Welcome back! Snow? That sucks! I am not looking forward to winter yet.
Can't wait to read more of your posts.