Wednesday, July 16, 2008

OK OK OK!!!!!!!

Yes, I have lots of things to blog about and that is why I haven't had time to blog cause I have been busy doing those things. I loved getting on my blog for the 1st time in a VERY long time and seeing so many friends have missed me and the fun bantering I received. It made me laugh!! I have to admit I have completely missed checking in on everyone and I hope to get back to it soon. Like, hopefully I'll have a little time to post a few things tonight or tomorrow. See you soon.

5 comments:

Mary Child said...

It's about time we saw you again in blogging world! Actually Lori, I have guilt about spending TOO MUCH time blogging, and my house has definitely dropped in cleanliness standards since I became addicted to it. I'm trying to find just the right balance. It's HARD!!!

I had a timer right by the computer and would set it for 30 minutes, but then yesterday during Olivia's nap time, I sat blogging for the entire 2 hours. I have no self-discipline!!!

I really am trying to make a fresh start today though, and I'm not gonna look at blogs again until all my chores are done!

arah said...

hey Lori, glad to see your back and that you actually left comments and all. Are you sure your going to actually update us....

Uberly Ewe said...

yea! can't wait to hear about all that you have been up too!

Heather said...

I call bluff hahahaha

Becky said...

patiently waiting . . .